• Chetoui is a 100% Tunisian variety...
• Chetoui is a 100% Tunisian variety direct from the Mediterranean.
• Chetoui Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil is known to have a fruity flavor with hints of green almonds.
• The Chetoui variety has a more robust taste and darker color than the Chemlali variety.
• The intense flavor of this oil is perfect for salads or as a dip.
This product is no longer in stock
Additional Benefits of Chetoui Olive Oil
Olive Oil is mainly composed of monounsaturated fatty acids which is a healthier type of fat. It reduces total and low-density lipoprotein (LDL or “bad”) cholesterol levels in the bloodstream, while raising high-density lipoprotein (HDL or “good”) cholesterol levels.
• No chemical additives • Vegan Certified
• FDA Approved
• Gluten Free
• Kosher Certified
• Certified by Ecocert • Non-GMO
Organic Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Origin : Tunisia
Storage and Shelf Life
Keep at room temperature away from light & humidity. Shelf life: Up to 24 months.
• The label is a full disclosure label. It’s an artisan yet provincial label, and makes a subtle nod to the origins of our products.
• Tunisian pottery consists of wall tiles. The Andalusian style most common includes yellow, blue and green patterns.
Metallic 1 Liter Tin
• The BPA free tin protects the flavor of Olive Oil, and its nutitional benefits.
• The design is inspired by Tunisian hand-painted ceramics.