Handcrafted Hot Pepper Spread •...
Handcrafted Hot Pepper Spread
• A staple of the Tunisian diet.
• The cayenne peppers in this Harissa are carefully selected and ground with a rough texture to preserve the rich flavor and spice.
• In Tunisia, Harissa is commonly used in almost all dishes. Try cooking it with tomato sauce to help balance the spicy flavor, add it to a stew or use it as a dip.
• Traditional Harissa is proprietary of Tunisia.
This product is no longer in stock
Additional Benefits of Traditional Harissa
Due to the high levels of Capsicum Harissa has been used for centuries as a traditionnal health remedy.
• No chemical additives • Vegan Certified
• FDA Approved
• Gluten Free
• Kosher Certified
Fresh Red Hot Pepper (Capsicum Annuum),Garlic, Salt, Sunflower oil, Coriander, Citric acid, Caraway.
Origin : Tunisia
Storage and Shelf Life
Store in a cool and dry place
After opening, add a tablespoon of veggie oil and refrigerate. Use within 15 days.
Shelf life: 24 months
• The label is a full disclosure label. It’s an artisan yet provincial label, and makes a subtle nod to the origins of our products.
• Tunisian pottery consists of wall tiles. The Andalusian style most common includes yellow, blue and green patterns.
Glass Jar 6.7 oz
• Our design is widely inspired by Tunisian ceramics and tiles.
• Red and orange are often used in Tunisian ceramics. Furthermore, these colors refer to peppers and harissa. • The glass bottle preserves the original taste of our traditional Harissa.