TUNISIAN HORIA • Tunisian...
• Tunisian Carrot Spread is made of carrots that are cooked with a combination of Traditional Harissa, Garlic, Olive Oil, Coriander and Caraway seeds.
• This North African delicacy is commonly served as a salad or dip.
This product is no longer in stock
Lemon is an essential fruit in Mediterranean cuisine. Lemon slices bring a fresh and acidic taste with high levels of vitamin C.
These sardines have a pleasent citrus flavor.
Carrots, Sunflower Oil, Tunisian Berber Harissa [Sundried Red Hot Pepper (Capsicum Annum), Garlic, Coriander, Caraway, Sea Salt], Garlic, Coriander, Caraway, Salt.
Origin : Tunisia
Storage and Shelf Life
Store in a cool, dry place.
Refrigerate after opening. Use within 15 days. Do not drain.
• No chemical additives • Vegan Certified
• FDA Approved
• Gluten Free
• The label is a full disclosure label. It’s an artisan yet provincial label, and makes a subtle nod to the origins of our products.
Glass Jar Net Wt 6.7 oz (200g)
• The design is inspired by Tunisian ceramics, that are a part of Tunisian culture and history
• Orange is the color of carrots and the inspiration for the packaging.