Tunisian preserved lemon •...
Tunisian preserved lemon
• Tunisian Preserved Lemons are of a Mediterranean variety called Beldi
• These lemons are smaller, rounder and darker with a more robost flavor
• Unlike common varieties that are harvested year round, this variety of lemon is only harvested from late January to March.
This product is no longer in stock
Additional Benefits of Tunisian Preserved Lemons
Tunisian Lemons are packed with healthy nutrients, low in calories, contains no satured fats, cholesterol, and is rich in dieatary fiber.
• No chemical additives • Vegan Certified
• FDA Approved
• Gluten Free
• Non GMO
Baldi Lemon Slices, Water, Salt, Acetic Acid, Ascorbic Acid
Storage and Shelf Life
Store in a cool, dry place
Keep refrigerated after opening and use within 15 days Shelf life: 24 months
Glass Jar Net Wt 12oz (365g) Dr. Wt 7.05 oz (200g)
• Glass jars are nonporous, impermeable and preserves the authentic taste of the product.