Sundried Hot Pepper Spread...
Sundried Hot Pepper Spread
• La Megara Berber Harissa is a spicy puree of red peppers grown in Tunisia. The peppers are sun-dried and ground with a variety of artisan spices.
• Harissa is traditionally served with couscous, grilled meat, casseroles, steamed fish or simply as a dip.
• Berber Harissa has a smokier flavor than traditionnal Harissa.
This product is no longer in stock
Sun-dried Pepper (Capsicum Annuum), Sunflower Oil Garlic, Sea Salt, Coriander, Caraway.
Origin : Tunisia
Glass Jar 6.7 oz
• The glass bottle preserves the real taste of our Berber Harissa
• Glass bottles are recyclable, and thus aren’t harmful for the environment
• Red is the original color of Tunisian pottery, and also the color of pepper and Harissa
Due to the high levels of Capsicum, Harissa has been used for centuries as a traditionnal health remedy.
• No chemical additives • Vegan Certified
• FDA Approved
• Gluten Free
• Kosher Certified • Non-GMO
Store in a cool and dry place
After opening, add a tablespoon of veggie oil and refrigerate. Use within 15 days.
Shelf life: 24 months
• The label is a full disclosure label. It’s an artisan yet provincial label, and makes a subtle nod to the origins of our products.