• Southern Tunisia has been known for...
• Southern Tunisia has been known for its date palm trees for centuries.
• La Megara dates grow in the famous oasis towns of Tozeur and Nefta.
• The date tree palm grows over 50 feet and at the end of fall, we climb and hand-harvest Deglet Noor Dates.
This product is no longer in stock
Additional Benefits of Pitted Deglet Noor Dates
Dates are an excellent source of dietary fiber.
Dates are high-energy fruit and contain a high amount of antioxidants.
La Megara dates are fat free, sodium free, cholesterol free, rich in iron and fiber.
• No chemical additives • Vegan Certified
• FDA Approved
• Gluten Free
• Kosher Certified • Non-GMO
Tunisian Deglet Noor Dates
Origin : Tunisia
Storage and Shelf Life
Store in cool, dry place
For added freshness, keep cool.
For added Shelf life and freshness please refrigerate. Dry : 3-12 Months - Refrigerated : 1-2 Years
Plastic Container 32 oz
• The design used in the packaging of pitted dates are inspired by the Berber symbols, which is a part of Tunisian History.
• The plastic container shows the beauty of our golden Deglet Noor Dates, while preserving their quality and taste.
• Colors used in the packaging design are inspired by Tunisian oasis.