A Unique Mediterranean Toasted Pasta...
A Unique Mediterranean Toasted Pasta
• Israeli Couscous, also called Pearl Couscous, is very similar to the Classic Couscous but with a larger shape.
• It can be used in hot or cold dishes and is generally cooked with onion and garlic, but can always be added to vegetables or meat.
• Israeli couscous can also be used as a substitute for pasta and rice
This product is no longer in stock
Additional Benefits of Gourmet Pearl Couscous
Gourmet Pearl Couscous has high amounts of antioxidants.
• No chemical additives • Vegan Certified
• FDA Approved
• Kosher Certified
Couscous (Wheat flour). Contains Wheat
Origin : Tunisia
Storage and Shelf Life
Store in cool dry place Keep airtight after opening. Shelf life: 18 months
• The label is a full disclosure label. It’s an artisan yet provincial label and makes a subtle nod to the origins of our products.
Plastic Bag 17.6 oz (500gr)
• The design and packaging of our couscous is inspired by Tunisian tiles.
• The packaging used is very resistant, waterproof and preserves the quality of our couscous.