A Unique Mediterranean Toasted Grain...
A Unique Mediterranean Toasted Grain
•Whole Durum Wheat Couscous has a robust artisan color that varies from yellow to light brown.
• The couscous is composed of small granules of semolina flour.
• Couscous is widely used in North African cuisine and may serve as a replacement for pasta, rice or as a side dish.
This product is no longer in stock
Additional Benefits of Whole Durum Couscous
Whole Durum Wheat Couscous has high amounts of antioxidants.
• No chemical additives • Vegan Certified
• FDA Approved
• Kosher Certified
Whole Durum Wheat Semolina
Origin : Tunisia
Storage and Shelf Life
Store in cool dry place Keep airtight after opening. Shelf life: 18 months
• The label is a full disclosure label. It’s an artisan yet provincial label, and makes a subtle nod to the origins of our products.
Plastic Bag 17.6 oz
• The design of the packaging of our couscous is inspired by Tunisian tiles
• The packaging used is very resistant, waterproof and preserves the quality of our couscous.