A Unique Mediterranean Toasted Grain...
A Unique Mediterranean Toasted Grain
• Couscous has been popular in Europe, as well as in the Middle East for thousands of years.
• It is a staple of most Mediterranean diets and can complement many dishes. More than just a dish, it’s a centerpiece of Tunisian family life.
• Couscous can be used as a substitute for pasta or rice.
This product is no longer in stock
Additional Benefits of Gourmet Couscous
Gourmet Couscous has high amounts of antioxidants.
• No chemical additives • Vegan Certified
• FDA Approved
• Kosher Certified
Medium Grain Semolina
Origin : Tunisia
Storage and Shelf Life
Store in cool dry place Keep airtight after opening. Shelf life: 18 months
The label is a full disclosure label. It’s an artisan yet provincial label, and makes a subtle nod to the origins of our products.
Plastic Bag 17.67 oz (500gr)
• Tunisian ceramics are widely inspired by the Turkish culture, and each region in Tunisia has its own type of ceramics
• The design of the packaging of our couscous is inspired by Tunisian tiles
• The packaging used is very resistant, waterproof and preserves the quality of our couscous.